Libbey Tiki Kahiko Rocks Glass, Black, Set of 4
The Libbey Tiki collection is perfect for those who appreciate the unique flair of vintage tiki style. Create an exotic atmosphere at your next celebration without leaving the block with fun designs that will delight all ages.
The Tiki Kahiko Rocks Glass set is a worthy salute to the Polynesian-themed restaurants and bars popular in the 1950s and ’60s, famous for their allure of good vibes and tropical treasures. Specially designed by legendary Tiki bartender Daniele Dalla Pola, the Kahiko glass uniquely reflects the rich culture of the Pacific Islands. A fresh surge of interest in classic warm-weather cocktails and festive tiki tradition makes this glass a must-have in any bar master’s collection. Featuring an eye-catching colorful tiki decorated design, it’s sure to add the perfect touch to your backyard luau or summer pool party.
Whether you’re enjoying a cocktail, mocktail or even a glass of lemonade, bring home the spirit of tiki bars and a beach-side state of mind. Lead-free and BPA-free glasses are durable and feature excellent clarity. Set includes four 12.0-ounce Tiki Kahiko Mai Tai Rocks Glasses (3.6-inch diameter by 4-inch height) that make a stylish summer-themed addition to any home bar.
- Vintage-style tiki rocks glasses add the perfect amount of Pacific Island culture to your next summer celebration or tropical party
- Tropical themed rocks glass designed by legendary Tiki bartender Daniele Dalla Pola features a double-sided black tiki design, perfect for serving your favorite mai tai, mixed drink or mocktail
- Includes four 12.0-ounce rocks glasses (3.6-inch diameter by 4-inch height)
- Durable design, dishwasher safe; to help preserve your products, please refer to the Libbey website for care and handling instructions
- Rocks Glass - 3.6 x 3.6 x 4.0 inches (United States)